Attaching the soles..

Attaching the soles..

Heading down to Heidi’s place last Wednesday I was terribly excited; finally I would finish my platform wedges, the shoes that I had been dreaming about since the beginning of my project.. So when I got there I went about doing a second coat of glue to the sole and underside, and then after heating, lined them up as best as possibly, stuck them together and then put them in the sole press to achieve ‘maximum closeness’, as shown in the photo..

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s